What are you most looking forward to in ATS? (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Feb 6, 2014
I am an American truck driver in the state of Ohio and although I like some cab over trucks Im a long nose conventional lover first. I use the Peterbilt379 as seen on my WOT page. But I hope there's more American trucks available when its released like the International and the Prostar+, Mack, Mack Superliner, White, Autocar, Marmon, Western Star. And I hope they don't use the tri-axle trailer design and the trailer skirts as a default for every thing.

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
US
www.ptvtc.com
Would be nice if they had it where we can buy a yard with a small building for the office and then we can park all the trucks there plus we should be able to own our own trailers and be able to park them in the yard too.

And that your able to get out to actually unhook the trailer

Advertisement

More realism, because ETS2 is classed as more of an arcade simulator, better physics, much, much better lighting, more trucks, especially old ones but I'm guessing that's not going to happen, more weather effects, better roads (roads which are similar to ones in the Hungary mod) and just overall better realism and feeling

More realism, because ETS2 is classed as more of an arcade simulator, better physics, much, much better lighting, more trucks, especially old ones but I'm guessing that's not going to happen, more weather effects, better roads (roads which are similar to ones in the Hungary mod) and just overall better realism and feeling

Why do you want older trucks when all of the American manufacturers still produce classic rigs, such as the Kenworth W900, the Peterbilt 389, Western Star 4900, and the Freightliner Classic (and Coronado).

I'll be happy as long as there are two trucks per manufacturer (one modern style and one classic style) and plenty of upgrade options.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread