What are you most looking forward to in ATS? (1 Viewer)

Muzz

The Baron
This is a follow-up from the Wish List thread here

So, what are you most looking forward to in ATS? For me, just generally exploring America!

Advertisement

sw3gameboy

Either release or have no idea

I think it's just the release, actually :D since, i don't know what i am looking forward for the most, there is too many things and it's too hard to pick one of them :p but i love the looks of ATS so far :cool:

Max

Administrator
The Volvo VNL series! Am going to convert it over to ETS2, and drive it there instead :P

LUCASI_

I am an American truck driver in the state of Ohio and although I like some cab over trucks Im a long nose conventional lover first. I use the Peterbilt379 as seen on my WOT page. But I hope there's more American trucks available when its released like the International and the Prostar+, Mack, Mack Superliner, White, Autocar, Marmon, Western Star. And I hope they don't use the tri-axle trailer design and the trailer skirts as a default for every thing.

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Would be nice if they had it where we can buy a yard with a small building for the office and then we can park all the trucks there plus we should be able to own our own trailers and be able to park them in the yard too.

And that your able to get out to actually unhook the trailer

Advertisement

MegaATVLover

what i woulde really like to see is the fact that your truck gets dirty over time and you have to go through a car wash to clean it... other than that i'm looking forward to just playing the game and driving in my home state Cali FTW

PraetorianPCs

More realism, because ETS2 is classed as more of an arcade simulator, better physics, much, much better lighting, more trucks, especially old ones but I'm guessing that's not going to happen, more weather effects, better roads (roads which are similar to ones in the Hungary mod) and just overall better realism and feeling

Pathfinder

More realism, because ETS2 is classed as more of an arcade simulator, better physics, much, much better lighting, more trucks, especially old ones but I'm guessing that's not going to happen, more weather effects, better roads (roads which are similar to ones in the Hungary mod) and just overall better realism and feeling
Why do you want older trucks when all of the American manufacturers still produce classic rigs, such as the Kenworth W900, the Peterbilt 389, Western Star 4900, and the Freightliner Classic (and Coronado).

I'll be happy as long as there are two trucks per manufacturer (one modern style and one classic style) and plenty of upgrade options.

heroic man

im looking forwar too see truckstop not the sameone u see just different one plus

a weight station that u go in and weight and if u get the red light u pulled in inspection station and after they clear yea u can park there overnite

a;so we need rest area too park also

Advertisement

DMTransport

For me it'd definitely would be driving on American roads and with American trucks. Can't wait until this game is released!

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)