What are you currently listening to? #2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
I must say that right now I can't stop to listen Bastille music ! (I listen them for a long time tho)
A new album is coming 9th September , one of the new songs are "Good grief" :

Max

Administrator
Not the sort of thing I'd usually listen too, but kind of liking this one..

Advertisement

Max

Administrator
Heard this on some playlist whilst I was driving home today and quite like it for some reason.. :P

Seven

The Dickhead
Founder
This keeps coming on the radio at work and I can't help but take the piss and go "MWAH!" every time. This is the first non-heavy video I've posted in here! :p The chick with the MASSIVE blonde hair looks like something out of the Hunger Games - but the whole video looks like a clothing advert ahah.

Max

Administrator
Wasn't a fan of this the first time I heard it, but it came on again whilst I was driving home today and my mind may well be changed!

Seven

The Dickhead
Founder
I'm back on rock and metal. :P Dua Lipa will be joining my library alongside Ellie Goulding when her album releases though! (Within the 2,400 other rock/metal songs in my library). #NoShame

Advertisement

4D1L

The Lurker
Got distracted by spotify while programming and then found a new artist to be added into my library.

Seven

The Dickhead
Founder
Been going through that Folk Metal phase again. I love this vocalist so much. It's the former vocalist, drummer and guitarist from Eluveitie that formed this awesome group. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)