What are some good RHD Buses (OMSI)? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

ARTY 1

Premium Subscriber
Oct 19, 2016
Wormelow, Hereford, Herefordshire.
Thank's for all your comments chaps, this just highlights the fact that unless you know it is very easy to find & use illegal material.
There is still a live link to this bus.
I personally was not even aware of MM2, but on checking the file structure of this bus it was very similar to that on the Hong Kong buses.
I will edit my previous post & perhaps before I post the others that I have found, anyone in the know can comment if they OK.
Optare Solo -- 2 available from seemingly different authors but file structure is identical to both.( one is SIEK the other is not identified).
Optare Spectra DD single door, author is not identified.
Dart SLF, author is not identified & I think this falls into same category as ALX 200.
Finally there are the lower quality less detailed --- Commuter (Solaris), & Pulsar.
There also seems to be three different authors developing versions of the RM Routemaster.

Last edited:
May 22, 2016
Hong Kong
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank's for all your comments chaps, this just highlights the fact that unless you know it is very easy to find & use illegal material.
I personally was not even aware of MM2, but on checking the file structure of this bus it was very similar to that on the Hong Kong buses.
I will edit my previous post & perhaps before I post the others that I have found, anyone in the know can comment if they OK.
Optare Solo -- 2 available from seemingly different authors but file structure is identical to both.( one is SIEK the other is not identified).
Dart SLF, author is not identified & I think this falls into same category as ALX 200.
Finally there are the lower quality less detailed --- Commuter (Solaris), & Pulsar.
There also seems to be three different authors developing versions of the RM Routemaster.

Man1333 is the creator of the MPD Dart.
Man1333's Garage
(even though i think this Facebook page has been abandoned)

D

Deleted member 422

All of them buses, to my knowledge are either totally illegal, or 'dodgy' enough not to touch them with a 20ft barge pole :)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Street cleaner
Forum Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
There is a legal Dennis Dart MPD by Man1333 that is available via AussieX.

At this time, any other Dart Pointer 2 or ALX200 were imported to OMSI without the original model author's permission (that means it was reverse-engineered and violates copyright), therefore we cannot allow links to them because it places Fellowsfilm in a difficult legal position. As others have said, the quality of these dodgy bodged imports is terrible anyway.

I think this discussion has covered everything and we're not going to entertain requests for links to content we've already established is unauthorised/illegal/pirated, so I've locked the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread