Westminster Terror Attack (2017-03-22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobthebus

Weeeeeeeeeee
Mar 7, 2016
Certainly not what I wanted to come home to...My condolences go towards those who have lost a loved one, and my hope and wishes goes to those affected. Its such a shame that things like this happen.

D

Deleted member 422

Yep, there was another vehicle that rammed the Parliament wall/gates and that was how that person died. She was hit and got trapped under the wheel.
No, that was the vehicle that came across the bridge. There is another car that is being investigated by police.

D

Deleted member 422

I Know. That's why I said ANOTHER Vehicle.
The other vehicle was stationary. It did not crash into the gates. The other vehicle contains a suspicious package and the bomb squad are investigating.

SubtleGTA

May 22, 2016
I guess this attack is a bit related to the Brussels attack happened exactly 1 year ago???Anyway, we should watch the news for futher updates.....

Stay safe Londoners!

FB_IMG_1490202132417.jpg

Reactions: Sambob_12

Enviro400Taco

that annoying one from Leeds
Oct 30, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
Shame to hear about this incident. Thoughts with all those involved. #STAY SAFE LONDONERS!

Benjy

The DJ Guy
Oct 24, 2016
Mowing down people seems to be the new way of terrorism. Seem to have gone away from the use of explosives. Explosives can be found, a car that could go for people at any moment, not so much. I hate hearing about stories like this, #PrayForLondon

Rhys

Veteran Member
Mar 20, 2016
As sad and very tragic as this situation is, it's best we leave this discussion away from the forums.

The topic has been locked. It's best to not create ongoing speculations regarding the whole situation.

Our thoughts are with the people involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.