Welcome Our New Moderators: Skully & Adi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Congreats. Skully = speedyexpress on twitch rite? :p Mods as friends yaya :D *cough**cough*
Yes! Am speedyexpress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Max and. @Muzz

If am not on a lot, here is the reasons why, am either very busy, and I also have a wedding coming up within a few weeks which I need to get ready to travel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Thanks Everyone! We worked hard to get up to this spot!! And we will continue to work hard to keep this community Safe and Friendly!! :)

Aussiemine

Mar 1, 2014
This was not worth Bumping John. Nor is it really apart of the Topic. You will get your chance when you get your chance. If you continue to talk about wanting staff, or doing things to try to make your staff, trying to suggest it. The Administration of TruckSim may not want you to be apart of it. (Sorry if it seems coming off rude. but it is the truth.)

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
This was not worth Bumping John. Nor is it really apart of the Topic. You will get your chance when you get your chance. If you continue to talk about wanting staff, or doing things to try to make your staff, trying to suggest it. The Administration of TruckSim may not want you to be apart of it. (Sorry if it seems coming off rude. but it is the truth.)
I know that, I just Applying to it and Proving to be the Fastest and Most Messages/Posts, I have more that 400 post for less than half a month.

Aussiemine

Mar 1, 2014
Nearly all of those posts are mods for ETS2. I feel like, and a few others do, feel like you're spamming those posts onto here. Although you are not, you're giving liable information about the mod, and putting in the correct category, Having the most posts in a month, and or being the fastest, doesn't grant you Staff.

Reactions: Adi
Status
Not open for further replies.