Votes: 5 33.3%
  • NO

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi friends, I have been playing OMSI 2 on Berlin-Spandau and noticed that all the SD200,SD202,& MB O305 buses have these weird triangular flags. Does anyone know how to get rid of them because they appear on repaints aswell?
Thanks very much,
E400Taco

GET THE FLAGS OUT.jpg

Flagzsuck.jpg

Last edited:

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 422

I looked into these a while ago and found out they appear whenever the date you selected in the OMSI menu was a German national holiday (or something like that). There's probably an o3d file you can delete, but the safest and easiest way to not have them is to just select another date.
.03d file? Its not a separate model, its a texture on the main body :)

amelia

maybe i'm just thinking too much
Apr 13, 2016
North Yorkshire
amethyst-studios.start.page
Pronouns
She/Her
.03d file? Its not a separate model, its a texture on the main body :)
I'm pretty sure I remember seeing separate texture files for it in the SD20X texture folder. But I don't create repaints for them as it's a bit of a tedious process for me, going through the repaint tool and all that. But I swear I read it was something like wimpel.o3d in the model folder, forgive me if I'm wrong though.

D

Deleted member 422

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing separate texture files for it in the SD20X texture folder. But I don't create repaints for them as it's a bit of a tedious process for me, going through the repaint tool and all that. But I swear I read it was something like wimpel.o3d in the model folder, forgive me if I'm wrong though.
I was always on the understanding that it was to do with textures. If you don't do the repaint through the repaint tool, it works fine.

amelia

maybe i'm just thinking too much
Apr 13, 2016
North Yorkshire
amethyst-studios.start.page
Pronouns
She/Her
I was always on the understanding that it was to do with textures. If you don't do the repaint through the repaint tool, it works fine.
Yeah, again I could be wrong because I'm out at the moment so can't check now, but I'm 99% sure there is a separate model file for it. Otherwise I'm not sure as to why there is a separate texture file for it. And all repaints I've attempted for it without the tool turned out chrome in-game for me, could be down to the DXT/mip-map stuff but I don't really have the time to mess about with them to get it to work without the tool.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread