Weekly/Monthly Reports

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
I was just wondering if one of you from the forum management team could make a monthly or a weekly report of the forum.

On like how many new members have joined us over this week or the month. And like how much we have grown in terms of the number of posts ans who had posted the most that week and the most viewed thread of all time and of the week. Some simple stats.

Many people would want to view the growth of something that they are actively being part of. Most of us in here have a great passion for games and for some of us it is "life".

I think these are some ways by which our community could be better than most others.

I have been part of many other gaming communities but I have noticed this forum being much different.

This is just a suggestion, I would like to know what the forum staff think of this.

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
Thanks Mitch,
I think we could start by making monthly once and when we have enough time, we could make once a week. Something like that.

Mitch

Feb 10, 2014
What I'm worried about is the staff members would have to be dedicated as we would have to write down what it is at the beginning of the months then at the end and see how many new things were added.

Not sure if any staff member will volunteer for the position. But if people,vote this as being good, someone will have to do it :P

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
Yes, probably only the first time but after then you have the previous record and you have the current stats its only about finding the difference.

I know Mitch, Its always hard, doing than saying, I think you could give it one or two tries and see how it goes.

Mitch

Feb 10, 2014
Anyway, we will see what the other community staff, forum management and community manager says

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
Yes, Its always better to have as many suggestions on how to go about this.

Zantox

Retired TruckSim Staff
Feb 9, 2014
I think monthly would be better than weekly, sometimes people can get quite busy. But I do like the idea. I'll be pushing to get this through. :)

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
I have been noting down some stats, if anyone needs them I can give them.

Zantox

Retired TruckSim Staff
Feb 9, 2014
What we will likely do is, use the forum softwares reporting features to pull reports and generate them. Then we will also use the top stats and combine them into a monthly post.