Weather In omsi 2

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

t-rex97

Jul 15, 2018
Need help to fix this problem the problem is every time I use Weather In omsi 2
A couple minutes in the game it freezes up on me and I can't do anything does anyone know how to fix the problem.

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
What do you mean 'use weather'? Do you mean the menu freezes when making a selection? Or does the same freeze when it attempts to make rain or snow effects? Does it happen on every map you have?

t-rex97

Jul 15, 2018
What do you mean 'use weather'? Do you mean the menu freezes when making a selection? Or does the same freeze when it attempts to make rain or snow effects? Does it happen on every map you have?

It happens everytime I try to use a effects and yes it happens to everymap I use

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Try disabling some relevant settings in the options - for example anything with 'rain reflection' in, or particle effects. If disabling that stops it, then that's the problem. Also see if there's an update available for your graphics card.

t-rex97

Jul 15, 2018
Try disabling some relevant settings in the options - for example anything with 'rain reflection' in, or particle effects. If disabling that stops it, then that's the problem. Also see if there's an update available for your graphics card.
I didn't have those effects on so I turned them on and did what you said and it works now so thanks for the help

Reactions: iomex