Wayfarer 200 Standby Sound

Bus Mods Wayfarer 200 Standby Sound 1.0

Login to Download
  • It's Alive! ITS ALIIVVVEEEEEE!
    We have successfully restored the content delivery server, thank you for your patience!
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.
Mar 24, 2016
100Bus submitted a new download:

Wayfarer 200 Standby Sound - Adds the Standby sound to the Wayfarer 200

A small mod which adds the 4 tone standby sound to the Wayfarer 200 in the MAN A21 UK and Volvo B9TL.

Please ensure you have all the dependencies before installing this mod. Badger's VDL Pulsar mod is not required however this mod is compatible with it.

Support is available from the associated support thread on Fellowsfilm.com

Please note it is forbidden to upload this file to any other website. This file can only be legitimately...
Read more about this download...

Mar 24, 2016
Do you have the other sounds of the machine
Not at the moment. I hadn't actually thought of any other sounds it makes, on our machines the button sound is significantly quieter than the standby sound so it completely slipped my mind. I can have a look however it'll require some scripting too (which thankfully was quite simple for the standby sounds but I have next to no knowledge so I can't promise anything else).