Answered Warrington's Own Buses Destinations

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

Jack Smith

Warrington HOF & Repaint maker.
Hi,
I have somewhat managed to create a .hof file for routes within Warrington however I have a question about the display (MB 0530 & ALX400r) so here it is:

1) Can you change the font style so that if i put a lower case 'a' into the number part of the display, it will be lower-case not a smaller Upper-case?

Attachments

Last edited:

Advertisement

zebedee104

For question 3, use *N immediately after the destination to hide the route number on pages you want to hide it, e.g. Cheshire Cat*N

Only downside there would be that the route number at the back would also vanish on that particular display (on a number only display)

Reactions: Jack Smith

Jack Smith

Ok, so I know that the Devon Eco-life variant has a full length back display in white, how can I make other repaints have this also? (RESOLVED)

Last edited:

Jack Smith

For question 3, use *N immediately after the destination to hide the route number on pages you want to hide it, e.g. Cheshire Cat*N

Only downside there would be that the route number at the back would also vanish on that particular display (on a number only display)
Just to clarify, on Line 1 of the display where I typed "the Cheshire Cat" I would put *N at the end?

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)