Repaints [W21D] Go North East Repaint Pack for Masterbus G3/Sreetdeck (1 Viewer)

Waleed21D

TheFontGuru
Apr 24, 2017
Waleed21D submitted a new download:

[W21D] Go North East Repaint Pack for Masterbus G3/Sreetdeck - Go North East repaint pack for the Masterbus G3/Streetdeck

View attachment 50170

Welcome and thank you for downloading my Go North East repaint pack!

This version (1.0)
contains only the:

• Go North East X9 | X10 repaint for Masterbus's Volvo B5TL 11.5m [Requires Payware Addon]
    I will release this repaint for the freeware version (10.5m)...

Read more about this download...

Advertisement

Waleed21D

TheFontGuru
Apr 24, 2017
Excellent, Silly slow admins though(only showed up now),lol. We all want repaints. @Waleed21D

Thank you! The upload queue is quite busy so I understand the wait time, nevertheless, it's ready for you all to enjoy :D
Also if you or anyone else spots anything that looks wrong, let me know, as I've been working with limited reference images :)

Waleed21D

TheFontGuru
Apr 24, 2017
Waleed21D updated [W21D] Go North East Repaint Pack for Masterbus G3/Sreetdeck with a new update entry:

GNE X9 | X10 Interior and Exterior update.

An update to the X9 | X10 repaint!
Credits to Cameron Young and James McGrogan for providing references and help with the interior/exterior!

- Corrected the readme so it doesn't give free promo to reverseidle link to the streetlite ????‍♂️????
- Added the new fares sticker that now appears on the X9 | X10 IRL
- Changed the side display setvar to 1, so it now shows the proper small side display.
- Updated the lower and upper deck flooring, as...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread