Repaints [W.S] GX-Studio's E500 Repaint Pack (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
This is all very good, but I must point out a niggle in your description.

This is the "MMC" version, as this was the first major change from the original TransBus variant. The Facelift is the one that looks more like the British MMC.

Apr 1, 2016
This is all very good, but I must point out a niggle in your description.

This is the "MMC" version, as this was the first major change from the original TransBus variant. The Facelift is the one that looks more like the British MMC.

Isn't the MMC is the brand new shape:
IMG_0533.JPG

The facelift is this, with the 'lips' at bottom of front panels:
ADL-Enviro400-KMB.JPG

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
In the game, the E500 MMC comes with old and new front, the new one being known as the Facelift.
Wikipedia says that the E400 received a "Facelift" in 2009, with the new lips and DLRs on the Euro V vehicles. The MMC in the UK at least only has the new styling, but HK may have been different.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
The Hong Kong E500MMC had the original style front with the pointy chin, as at that point the style had only just been introduced to HK, which had only seen the old-style E500s before. The MMC front as we know it was added recently.

Reactions: jowilliams15
Apr 1, 2016
In the game, the E500 MMC comes with old and new front, the new one being known as the Facelift.
Wikipedia says that the E400 received a "Facelift" in 2009, with the new lips and DLRs on the Euro V vehicles. The MMC in the UK at least only has the new styling, but HK may have been different.
The Hong Kong E500MMC had the original style front with the pointy chin, as at that point the style had only just been introduced to HK, which had only seen the old-style E500s before. The MMC front as we know it was added recently.

Thanks for clearing that up for me! :p

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread