Volvo Olympian 10.4M - can't take passengers! (1 Viewer)

Aug 3, 2016
Dear all,

Unfortunately I cannot get passengers to board my bus (Volvo Olympian 10.4M by Lowlander with the "De-Hongkongify" mod)

I installed the Coterall blinds mod very carefully.

I then checked the .bus file, and the script for the rollband is "rollband_s4.osc"

Then I checked that file, and the folder for the blind images is "rollband_S4_CTB". The blinds I installed were in the right folder.

Then I checked the .hof file and the filenames for the .BMP images for the blinds were all correct.

Yet when I use the ALT > 92E Menu or F8 and Page Down or Up, it just scrolls from the Green to the White, and nothing else happens. It does not work.

I have tried absolutely everything I can, including holding Page Down for a minute.

Does anybody have any ideas as to how I could possibly make this work? It's a shame really, the bus is very fun to drive.

All help widely appreciated :)

Reactions: Sparrow 76
Hi I'll try and help, I've make my own blinds for this bus with working hof. I have a fb page for my projects and plan to do more for this bus. Reading what you have done it's what I would have suggested. Here's something you can try - copy another hof (working hof) for another map for bus if you have one! Open cotteral hof copy and replace in what will be new hof with terminals, bus stops and route list at bottom from cotteral. Rename it Cotterell TEST. Place in omsi and play see if that works

Reactions: shanie

Advertisement

Aug 3, 2016
Hi I'll try and help, I've make my own blinds for this bus with working hof. I have a fb page for my projects and plan to do more for this bus. Reading what you have done it's what I would have suggested. Here's something you can try - copy another hof (working hof) for another map for bus if you have one! Open cotteral hof copy and replace in what will be new hof with terminals, bus stops and route list at bottom from cotteral. Rename it Cotterell TEST. Place in omsi and play see if that works
Thank you very much will try :)

There isn't a need to publically post telling him you messaged him. It's not gonna make the red notification in the top right corner any bigger or bolder, I am sure he is capable of reading it. If he doesn't get back to you, that's his choice.

I know Kieron, was at work so was in a rush. ill remember next time not to

Reactions: shanie

Advertisement

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread