Buses Volvo B9R/B11R Caetano Levante (2 Viewers)

Advertisement

Aug 1, 2016
Wales
I'm more than likely doing something wrong but I've tried following the attached video but can't seem to get this going, get it driving. Anyone able to help?
Hi. I haven't seen your video but here are the FULL steps to start the engine and drive away.

1) Electricity on (default key is 'e').

2) Turn the view to the right, either by using the arrow keys or right mouse, either is sufficient. Then, click the 'power' symbol on the little device which looks like it's connected to the window. Wait for it to power up, then hold the white 'tube' slightly above the screen of the device for 10 seconds or more. Then, it'll tell you that you've passed.

3) Start the engine (default key is 'm').

4) Setup the bus to your preference.

I hope this has helped, if it hasn't I'm sorry.

Hi. I haven't seen your video but here are the FULL steps to start the engine and drive away.

1) Electricity on (default key is 'e').

2) Turn the view to the right, either by using the arrow keys or right mouse, either is sufficient. Then, click the 'power' symbol on the little device which looks like it's connected to the window. Wait for it to power up, then hold the white 'tube' slightly above the screen of the device for 10 seconds or more. Then, it'll tell you that you've passed.

3) Start the engine (default key is 'm').

4) Setup the bus to your preference.

I hope this has helped, if it hasn't I'm sorry.

Thank you! I think the 10 seconds bit is where I fluffed it, didn't realise you had to hold it for 10 seconds ahah

Reactions: BailsBach

Advertisement

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
Press the E key, look to your right, press the big button on the breath test machine wait until it turns on (it should say ready I think) and hold down the tube once it says it's okay, you can then go ahead and press the m button to start the engine :)

Advertisement

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
It keeps saying fail on the breath test machine. Driver must be an alcoholic?

Don't drink the alcohol in the luggage compartments before taking the breath test, do it after if you really want to :tearsofjoy:

You have to hold down the tube until it stops beeping then you will be able to turn the engine on

Advertisement

This thread is more than 10 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread