Buses Volvo B9R/B11R Caetano Levante (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
For those that cannot download the bus, I have put a link to it on OneDrive you can use instead in the description of my video.

Developers, feel free to also use that link, likewise if you want me to remove it I'll also fine with that!

Think it may be best to remove the link. You would have to seek permission from @AD156 prior to redistribution.

Think it may be best to remove the link. You would have to seek permission from @AD156 prior to redistribution.
Yeah, I am a little 50/50 myself with this one, but my only intention is to at least help out until his link works. I'm sure he'd much rather see comments of enjoying the bus as opposed to complaints over no downloads available.

If he tells me to remove it, I'll definitely do that ASAP, but I do recommend for @AD156 to look into OneDrive for distribution as it's definitely a lot more reliable!

Street cleaner
Forum Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
Properly impressive, fantastic attention to detail! Electric mirrors, powered boot doors, lots of beautiful subtle lighting, digital tachograph, partial and full squat, ferry lift, flushing toilet, Nat Ex announcements CD, the feature list goes on and on and on and on! Took me a while to suss the ramp as I couldn't find the control panel (for the benefit of others it is a yellow box to the left of the main door, click it and you can control it from the front left passenger seat view. Don't forget to enable power first using the dashboard switch). Many thanks to all involved, possibly the most detailed and comprehensive vehicle for OMSI.

Last edited:

Advertisement

The release version already uses the scripts from the 9900 (though the beta scripts are still there if anyone wants to try it). The beta scripts are currently being improved by my friend to make it more realistic. I'm not good at mechanics but AFAIK the i-shift gearbox does skip gears IRL.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 10 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread