Volvo B9R/B11R Caetano Levante

Buses Volvo B9R/B11R Caetano Levante 1.0

Login to Download
Sep 8, 2016
I'm more than likely doing something wrong but I've tried following the attached video but can't seem to get this going, get it driving. Anyone able to help?

BailsBach

Aug 1, 2016
I'm more than likely doing something wrong but I've tried following the attached video but can't seem to get this going, get it driving. Anyone able to help?
Hi. I haven't seen your video but here are the FULL steps to start the engine and drive away.

1) Electricity on (default key is 'e').

2) Turn the view to the right, either by using the arrow keys or right mouse, either is sufficient. Then, click the 'power' symbol on the little device which looks like it's connected to the window. Wait for it to power up, then hold the white 'tube' slightly above the screen of the device for 10 seconds or more. Then, it'll tell you that you've passed.

3) Start the engine (default key is 'm').

4) Setup the bus to your preference.

I hope this has helped, if it hasn't I'm sorry.

Sep 8, 2016
Hi. I haven't seen your video but here are the FULL steps to start the engine and drive away.

1) Electricity on (default key is 'e').

2) Turn the view to the right, either by using the arrow keys or right mouse, either is sufficient. Then, click the 'power' symbol on the little device which looks like it's connected to the window. Wait for it to power up, then hold the white 'tube' slightly above the screen of the device for 10 seconds or more. Then, it'll tell you that you've passed.

3) Start the engine (default key is 'm').

4) Setup the bus to your preference.

I hope this has helped, if it hasn't I'm sorry.
Thank you! I think the 10 seconds bit is where I fluffed it, didn't realise you had to hold it for 10 seconds ahah

Reactions: BailsBach

SatoshiAaron

May 24, 2016
Damn, just had a closer look. I love the announcements, toilet, luggage area and ugh...! That wheel chair lift is amazing.

Castlemilk37

98% Organic Human (may contain traces of asbestos)
Jun 29, 2016
It's probably just me but I can't find a template for the tri-axle version.

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Forum Moderator
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
Press the E key, look to your right, press the big button on the breath test machine wait until it turns on (it should say ready I think) and hold down the tube once it says it's okay, you can then go ahead and press the m button to start the engine :)

Lukeo

Jun 4, 2016
It keeps saying fail on the breath test machine. Driver must be an alcoholic?
Were you still holding down the button when it said fail? I think it usually says fail if you let go too quickly, as you need to long press and keep holding until it says pass/ready.

Reactions: Gh0st28

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Forum Moderator
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
It keeps saying fail on the breath test machine. Driver must be an alcoholic?
Don't drink the alcohol in the luggage compartments before taking the breath test, do it after if you really want to :tearsofjoy:

You have to hold down the tube until it stops beeping then you will be able to turn the engine on

Harrison_Cashman

Mar 11, 2017
I am having trouble starting the Volvo Ceatano Levante. I have tried to use the breathalyzer but nothing shows up. I also reinstalled it and it still doesn't work. What do I do?

Mercedes-Benz

Jul 4, 2017
Whats the button for this?
Code:
3. Alcolock blow (press and hold button 38 until pass is displayed)

roryjc02

Oct 28, 2016
Hello,

Dose anybody know if there is a way to drive the I Shift in Manual (M on the gear handle)?