Bus Mods Volvo B7TL Voith Sound mod for C400R (1 Viewer)

Tom1791

Banned Member
Apr 30, 2016
Tom1791 submitted a new file:

Volvo B7TL Voith Sound mod for C400R - Creates a new bus with sounds of a 2006 Voith B7TL (with help from Badger)

Firstly, a huge thanks to badger for providing some of the very high quality sound files I have been able to work with! Your support is much appreciated.

This mod creates another C400R variant with the sounds of a Volvo B7TL voith. This includes new sounds for:
Doors
Engine
Axles
Retarder

And also a new gearbox script for the DIWA 3E

Please follow the instructions in the ReadMe for details on installation. No files will need to be overwritten for this mod to work. If you have any...

Read more about this file...

Advertisement

Tom1791

Banned Member
Apr 30, 2016
Do you think it is possible to put this sound mod onto the B7TL Gemini mod?
Possibly, it would mean changing the gearbox in the gemini to a 4-speed and some other general optimisations but iylt should be possible. If I have some time over the next couple of weeks I will have a go at it!

Feb 20, 2017
Okay is it wrong to raise request for game sound mod omsi 2 I hope forum was made for queries forgive me if I did wrong
This forum allows for queries etc but you can't just turn round and say "We need this" or "We need that". If you were to maybe ask "Could somebody make this please" then someone would be more likely to do it (although not guaranteed as requests for sound mods aren't generally taken as said above your comment)

Advertisement

This forum allows for queries etc but you can't just turn round and say "We need this" or "We need that". If you were to maybe ask "Could somebody make this please" then someone would be more likely to do it (although not guaranteed as requests for sound mods aren't generally taken as said above your comment)

I totally get it ..sorry for asking like that .. can someone kindly help me in getting this mod... I will be thankful I am asking sorry if I told anytthimg wrong

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread