Buses Volvo B7TL Gemini 1 (1 Viewer)

So i think it's about time i started a thread. I did initially keep the project below the radar but i think it's about time to show it anyway :)

Some questions i know some of you will ask;):)
When Will It Be Released?

Whenever really. Once it's finished

Will It Have New Sounds?

Yes It Will

What's Changed?

Everything. The whole bus

If you have any other questions, as long as they aren't something everyone will let RIP at feel free to ask them! :D

The exterior has had a complete rebuild
1513853176281.png

1513853270070.png

Still a few things need doing to it :)

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

@XxSilentWraithXx I know you're not doing them as of yet, but if and when you make the London variant, I am going to give you a list of operators which had or still have them in London:

Arriva London
First London
London United
Go Ahead London
Abellio London

There are two more operators in London which have had/still have gemini 1s, though they can be requested through the repaint forums, as I fear that they'll be not popular at all.

As a bonus, I'll give you a reminder on the big regional operators:

First Bus
Arriva UK Bus
Stagecoach
Go Ahead
Lothian

And any other existing operators can be done in seperate repaints, as again I fear popularity will drop.

Reactions: XxSilentWraithXx

Kaci

Reverseidle Cheesy
Feb 19, 2016
@XxSilentWraithXx I know you're not doing them as of yet, but if and when you make the London variant, I am going to give you a list of operators which had or still have them in London:

Arriva London
First London
London United
Go Ahead London
Abellio London

There are two more operators in London which have had/still have gemini 1s, though they can be requested through the repaint forums, as I fear that they'll be not popular at all.

First Bus
Arriva UK Bus
Stagecoach
Go Ahead
Lothian

And any other existing operators can be done in seperate repaints, as again I fear popularity will drop.
First London dont exist anymore, they are Tower Transit now

Advertisement

Arriva London
First London
London United
Go Ahead London
Abellio London

First Bus
Arriva UK Bus
Stagecoach
Go Ahead
Lothian

Erm, Forgetting Metroline West (Ex First London) on route 607 ;)

Reactions: alfie1979

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread