Volvo B7TL ALX400 by Belvenis Design

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

Hullian111

bruh momentum
Aug 5, 2017
Since no thread has been made about it yet, I'll do it.

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/belevenisdesign/

Belvenis Design (formerly V3D), creator of the infamous Transbus ALX400, is working on a version to fit the Volvo B7TL chassis! The bus will feature a whole more vents, a low-height body, glazed windows, a higher bumper with foglights, and a whole new dashboard... because Volvo.

I've never experienced a B7TL ALX400, being from a Stagecoach area, (correct me if I'm wrong about anything) but this is sure to fit Arriva, First, Dublin and Reliance liveries very nicely. And as always, any more Belvenis work is great work. Should be out very soon, at this rate!

LazyGuy222

Roblox Name:CS7C3D
May 7, 2016
Since no thread has been made about it yet, I'll do it.

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/belevenisdesign/

Belvenis Design (formerly V3D), creator of the infamous Transbus ALX400, is working on a version to fit the Volvo B7TL chassis! The bus will feature a whole more vents, a low-height body, glazed windows, a higher bumper with foglights, and a whole new dashboard... because Volvo.

I've never experienced a B7TL ALX400, being from a Stagecoach area, (correct me if I'm wrong about anything) but this is sure to fit Arriva, First, Dublin and Reliance liveries very nicely. And as always, any more Belvenis work is great work. Should be out very soon, at this rate!

Don’t like the fan next to the destination board. I’ve never seen a B7TL like that in real life.

Hullian111

bruh momentum
Aug 5, 2017
Major update - the main body is now in game!

Although I'm not really so familiar with B7TL ALXs - the only B7TL (I think) thing I know is those weid rear lights, and it looks like this hasn't. Off the top of my head, I can only remember certain Arrivas, especially ex-Londons, and the retiring fleet of Dublin Bus. What should I know?

FirstBro

First Yorkshire's Managing Director
Sep 6, 2016
Major update - the main body is now in game!

Although I'm not really so familiar with B7TL ALXs - the only B7TL (I think) thing I know is those weid rear lights, and it looks like this hasn't. Off the top of my head, I can only remember certain Arrivas, especially ex-Londons, and the retiring fleet of Dublin Bus. What should I know?
It does, you can see them on the rear pictures.

stc350

Pingu Penguin!
Sep 6, 2017
People confused, Not all B7TL ALX400's had the vents on the back but the majority of them did. Cannot wait for a B7TL ALX400!