Buses Volvo B7L Wright Eclipse 1.5 (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Jul 14, 2017
Brighton
Pronouns
He/Him
Recently downloaded the patch/update for the bus and when I jump in to the Scunthorpe map I notice none of the ai Volvos have anything showing on the destination screen anyone know how to fix this..... Nevermind fixed it done a complete reinstall of the bus

Last edited:

Jonathan

JonOfWilts
Oct 28, 2016
Had the same problem as DannyBrooks963 - the destinations vanished in Cotterell and BotW. Couldn't fix the problem so reverted back to previous version of this bus (I always backup folders before applying any new install). I do love this single decker bus and the previous version worked well for me in Cotterell, BotW, Scunthorpe and Herts V4. All working well again now - not sure what the issue was as I applied "overwrite files" during install.

Jul 14, 2017
Brighton
Pronouns
He/Him
Had the same problem as DannyBrooks963 - the destinations vanished in Cotterell and BotW. Couldn't fix the problem so reverted back to previous version of this bus (I always backup folders before applying any new install). I do love this single decker bus and the previous version worked well for me in Cotterell, BotW, Scunthorpe and Herts V4. All working well again now - not sure what the issue was as I applied "overwrite files" during install.
I just deleted the bus and then done a whole fresh download works fine now

Advertisement

Is there a way to add stickers to the front window?
1596748500544.png

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread