Volvo B7L Wright Eclipse 1.5

Buses Volvo B7L Wright Eclipse 1.5 1.2a

Login to Download
  • Slow Page Loading and Increased Data Use
    We're working on fixing an issue with images not showing on Safari, which means that (temporarily) pages with lots of images will take longer to load and consume more data.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

DannyBrooks963

Jul 14, 2017
Recently downloaded the patch/update for the bus and when I jump in to the Scunthorpe map I notice none of the ai Volvos have anything showing on the destination screen anyone know how to fix this..... Nevermind fixed it done a complete reinstall of the bus

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2016
Had the same problem as DannyBrooks963 - the destinations vanished in Cotterell and BotW. Couldn't fix the problem so reverted back to previous version of this bus (I always backup folders before applying any new install). I do love this single decker bus and the previous version worked well for me in Cotterell, BotW, Scunthorpe and Herts V4. All working well again now - not sure what the issue was as I applied "overwrite files" during install.

DannyBrooks963

Jul 14, 2017
Had the same problem as DannyBrooks963 - the destinations vanished in Cotterell and BotW. Couldn't fix the problem so reverted back to previous version of this bus (I always backup folders before applying any new install). I do love this single decker bus and the previous version worked well for me in Cotterell, BotW, Scunthorpe and Herts V4. All working well again now - not sure what the issue was as I applied "overwrite files" during install.
I just deleted the bus and then done a whole fresh download works fine now

KernowKing

#1 Kernow Enthusiast | Repainter
Feb 28, 2017
can you repaint it so it has logos on the windows?