Volvo B7L Wright Eclipse 1.5 - .hof file, display board not working (1 Viewer)

Apr 30, 2017
Hello there, I wonder if someone can help with an OMSI2 question... I've looked at the forums and YouTube comments but haven't been able to figure this out so I'm hoping someone here can advise me.

I have the Volvo B7L Wright Eclipse 1.5 working but I can't get the board to work. Comments online say use the 'correct .hof' file but I'm afraid I'm stumped. My question is which hof file do I need and where should I put it? Sorry if this is a silly question.

(I have what I think are the correct hof files - e.g. Cotterrell, The South London Project ones) but nothing comes up on the board).

Thanks a lot.

Solution
If I'm not mistaken, I thought TSLP was an RHD map... anyway, the B7l should work on it but the doors will be on the wrong side of the road. You'll need a .Hof file called 'The South London Project. Hof' in the B7l eclipse 1.5 folder, then when you are spawning the bus in the menu, at the bottom is a drop-down list called 'depot'. Choose The South London Project and spawn the bus at one of the entry points.

Hope this makes sense to you! :)

Edit: I was thinking of the London & South map (RHD) not TSLP (LHD)

Advertisement

Gh0st28

Mar 29, 2016
Thanks a lot for the reply. I have a .hof file in the main bus folder - but it still doesn't work so I'm stumped. Any chance you could post a screenshot of how the folder should look - or maybe provide any more detail? I was sure I had all the right files in all the right places but still no display!:(
As long as the .hof file is in the bus folder your fine :)

upload_2017-5-8_17-49-21.png

Like this, then in game when you go to spawn a bus, you choose the depot... so Cotterell and spawn the bus :)

Advertisement

Apr 30, 2017
Thanks for the replies, very helpful. I'm just posting for my son (he's 10) so sorry for being a bit simple. He's a lot better than me at this and normally never has any problems, but this has us both confused. We're trying to use it on the South London Project - I think I copied the .bus files in that Vehicles folder by mistake.

Thanks for the replies, very helpful. I'm just posting for my son (he's 10) so sorry for being a bit simple. He's a lot better than me at this and normally never has any problems, but this has us both confused. We're trying to use it on the South London Project - I think I copied the .bus files in that Vehicles folder by mistake.
No worries, any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
If I'm not mistaken, I thought TSLP was an RHD map... anyway, the B7l should work on it but the doors will be on the wrong side of the road. You'll need a .Hof file called 'The South London Project. Hof' in the B7l eclipse 1.5 folder, then when you are spawning the bus in the menu, at the bottom is a drop-down list called 'depot'. Choose The South London Project and spawn the bus at one of the entry points.

Hope this makes sense to you! :)

Edit: I was thinking of the London & South map (RHD) not TSLP (LHD)

Last edited:
Solution
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread