Buses Volvo B10M Plaxton Premiere (3 Viewers)

OMSI 2's Second RHD Coach!

Me and ALX are developing a Plaxton Premiere, soon to be released to the public. So far, ALX has completed
most of the exterior and just is making minor changes. Interior work is to start when this post has started!

Now, you don't see many coaches on OMSI and especially RHD Coaches, so we're glad to announce
this will be the Second RHD Coach to be released!

I'd now like to show you some teaser screenshots to get you excited!

upload_2017-5-24_19-2-52.png

upload_2017-5-24_18-58-58.png

upload_2017-5-24_18-59-23.png

upload_2017-5-24_18-59-50.png

As you can see, the exterior still has a little more work to go!

Hopefully you're all excited for the release haha..

We're looking for a scripter who has the ability to script the bus into OMSI and make all the buttons, luggage compartments, doors etc fully working. Contact me on discord at

Tommadly#8716

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Advertisement

I very much liked the B10s in real life and the Premiere bodywork suits them well. I'm guessing its a B10M-62 , with the Expressliner varient of the Premiere hence the emergency exit door being in the centre? Also hope its ZF gearboxed ;) Anyways its looking superb so far, keep up the fantastic work and i wish you all the best for getting this project completed!

blahjason

Developer of the Optare Solo
Oct 23, 2016
This project will continue!

You may have seen my previous posts of the Plaxton Premiere, I recently haven't posted any updates as I was planning to yet again give up because ALX left the project. BUT, seeing as some people were very excited about this coach. I'm continuing to work on the coach.

Screenies

upload_2017-8-3_9-16-30.png

upload_2017-8-3_9-16-47.png

upload_2017-8-3_9-19-36.png

What do you think?

Credit to ALX for working on the Exterior
and to Rhys for the Bus Seat

Advertisement

The_Growl

Masterswitch Studios
Mar 7, 2017
London
Why have you used driver seats as passenger seats? I'm pretty sure these should use some type of highback coach seat.

Also, might just be me, but the main body looks a bit too wide, looks like you could fit 6 or 7 seats in a row. May want to check the width on the X axis.

Last edited:

blahjason

Developer of the Optare Solo
Oct 23, 2016
Why have you used driver seats as passenger seats? I'm pretty sure these should use some type of highback coach seat.

Also, might just be me, but the main body looks a bit too wide, looks like you could fit 6 or 7 seats in a row. May want to check the width on the X axis.

The drivers seats are just temporary so I can lay out the seating. I'm going to have a look at the width.

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread