Buses Volvo B10BLE Wright Renown (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLDT_Renown.png

So @domzee2003, @ALX400 Bus Train &Aviation and myself are working on a refurbished Volvo B10BLE Wright Renown. Featuring basically a new everything, it will feature things such as new sounds, and a flip-dot matrix, with a long style matrix at the back as seen on this model of a real life bus.

27630b.png

Here are some screenshots of it in production.

Renown_1.PNG

Renown_2.PNG

Be sure to post any comments or suggestions that you have below! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him

Tom1791

Banned Member
Apr 30, 2016
We'll probably keep them the same. I'll just bake them and fix the model in places. ;)

And, @ABZ BUSES / JORDANADAM44I already acquired a engine mod. It is realistic don't worry. But thanks for the offer, I might actually need your help in other sounds from the Renown. I will give you a PM later.

I was just going to say I'm in the process of making a B10BLE ZF sound mod which the video shows just the gearbox script and temporary sounds.  If you've sourced your own sounds that's great which I see you have but I'd be happy to help with any problems to the best of my ability.  Best wishes for the project too.

Reactions: henryhoward14

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
1 hour ago, Tom1791 said:

I was just going to say I'm in the process of making a B10BLE ZF sound mod which the video shows just the gearbox script and temporary sounds.  If you've sourced your own sounds that's great which I see you have but I'd be happy to help with any problems to the best of my ability.  Best wishes for the project too.

Would you mind giving me that mod over PM please? I want to try a few things with it. It sounds like a Pulsar though lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

So @domzee2003, @ALX400 Bus Train &Aviation and myself are working on a refurbished Volvo B10BLE Wright Renown. Featuring basically a new everything, it will feature things such as new sounds, and a flip-dot matrix, with a long style matrix at the back as seen on this model of a real life bus.

27630b.png

Here are some screenshots of it in production.

Be sure to post any comments or suggestions that you have below! 

Why are the doors on the right and not left like the UK?

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread