Buses Volvo B10BLE Wright Renown

Status
Not open for further replies.

simulatorguy101

Custom Content Creator
Apr 5, 2016

So @domzee2003, @ALX400 Bus Train &Aviation and myself are working on a refurbished Volvo B10BLE Wright Renown. Featuring basically a new everything, it will feature things such as new sounds, and a flip-dot matrix, with a long style matrix at the back as seen on this model of a real life bus.

Here are some screenshots of it in production.

Be sure to post any comments or suggestions that you have below! 

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 422

Wow, that model must be worth a few bob now! Looks like a good plan, I do rather like full width matrix's at the rear.

R

RN61

loos nice! ive actually just got off that bus in the video after a long journey! nice ride!

ABZBuses

Apr 1, 2016
will it have this Script same as Volvo B7L Zf Mod :) 5hp
Well if it did it would be a bit off as the ZF in the B7L is a 3rd gen Zf where as the B10BLE its a 2nd gen. They zf's in the 2 buses also sound nothing alike.

Reactions: daned89

Lukeyboi

Veteran Member
Apr 5, 2016

Tom1791

Apr 30, 2016
We'll probably keep them the same. I'll just bake them and fix the model in places. ;)

And, @ABZ BUSES / JORDANADAM44I already acquired a engine mod. It is realistic don't worry. But thanks for the offer, I might actually need your help in other sounds from the Renown. I will give you a PM later.
I was just going to say I'm in the process of making a B10BLE ZF sound mod which the video shows just the gearbox script and temporary sounds.  If you've sourced your own sounds that's great which I see you have but I'd be happy to help with any problems to the best of my ability.  Best wishes for the project too.

Reactions: henryhoward14

Lukeyboi

Veteran Member
Apr 5, 2016
1 hour ago, Tom1791 said:

I was just going to say I'm in the process of making a B10BLE ZF sound mod which the video shows just the gearbox script and temporary sounds.  If you've sourced your own sounds that's great which I see you have but I'd be happy to help with any problems to the best of my ability.  Best wishes for the project too.

Would you mind giving me that mod over PM please? I want to try a few things with it. It sounds like a Pulsar though lol

Last edited by a moderator:

daned89

Mar 21, 2016
Which did you used Zf mod's In Scripts did you used and Would It have the Same Seats as the and Friendly Buggy Zone. I don't See any Baby's Or Disabled in OMSI 2 for Wheelchair user at All.  

D

Deleted member 422

Would It have the Same Seats as the and Friendly Buggy Zone. I don't See any Baby's Or Disabled in OMSI 2 for Wheelchair user at All.  
Saying that, I don't see any buggy's either

henryhoward14

Mar 30, 2016

So @domzee2003, @ALX400 Bus Train &Aviation and myself are working on a refurbished Volvo B10BLE Wright Renown. Featuring basically a new everything, it will feature things such as new sounds, and a flip-dot matrix, with a long style matrix at the back as seen on this model of a real life bus.

Here are some screenshots of it in production.

Be sure to post any comments or suggestions that you have below! 
Why are the doors on the right and not left like the UK?

I

InterCity24

Where did you source the thermal receipt printer? 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.