Volvo 7900H battery

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

archiec123

Jun 13, 2016
Hello there, I'm not sure if this is a general problem or just me, but in the Volvo 7900 after about 30-40 mins of driving the battery dies and an alarm sounds, is there away to help or prevent this? Thank you in advance.

Jacobthebus

Weeeeeeeeeee
Mar 7, 2016
It's recommended to accelerate and brake slowly and gently, as this type of braking helps you recharge the battery, and this type of acceleration helps to moderate battery usage.

Planesandbuses

Apr 9, 2016
If you run out, go into neutral, rev the bus gently up and down and you should generate some charge. Weird how in London they never seem to die.

archiec123

Jun 13, 2016
It's recommended to accelerate and brake slowly and gently, as this type of braking helps you recharge the battery, and this type of acceleration helps to moderate battery usage.
ok, thankyou for your help, ill try it out now.
If you run out, go into neutral, rev the bus gently up and down and you should generate some charge. Weird how in London they never seem to die.
Thank you. And yes they never seem to run out of charge in London, maybe they have an everlasting supply of charge lol.

The_Growl

Masterswitch Studios
Mar 7, 2017
The London deckers seem to be in hybrid mode instead of electric the majority of the time. I don't think you should be running into problems, because if it's simulated correctly, it should just run under diesel power once you've ran out of battery anyway if you do things right.

LT586

SimJourneys Defunked
Oct 25, 2016
This is a real problem as the battery no matter how much tweaking or driving it falls flat.

In the engine.osc you can change the values for the battery capacity but thats it. Terrible addon imho