Vive la France! Steam achievements

MikeD

Jul 30, 2016
Favourite Truck
DENNIS
Nuclear plants, airports... Can't wait!!! Hope it as optimized as Scandinavia or I will have some issues though :eek:

Empire KickAss

Nov 28, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
That's good, got some work for us to get onto for.

Oooohhh that's nice ! :p
Airports ? That's really cool !! It reminds me the Arizona DLC in ATS. :)

But hey ! The achievements of the DLC are already in Steam ! Does that mean we are getting close to the released date ? ... :rolleyes:
Sounds like it's less then half a week away, Lets rock the Plan

Reactions: David.Ikaël

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
More news
The world's first demonstration of Euro Truck Simulator 2 Vive La France!and many other attractions of IMGN.PRO the PGA in 2016!
The world's first demonstration of Euro Truck Simulator 2 Vive La France!and many other attractions of IMGN.PRO the PGA in 2016!

The world's first demonstration of the newest addition to Euro Truck Simulator 2 - only to stand IMGN.PRO on the Poznan Game Arena!

We are preparing a huge surprise for all fans of the bestselling Euro Truck Simulator 2, already on 21 - 10.23.2016 will have the opportunity to independently verify the coming great strides, the latest addition to this classic game.

Euro Truck Simulator 2: Vive La France!and available on two specially prepared seats, equipped with a steering wheel Logitech G27, seats supplied by Playseat (http://www.playseat.com/pl)

It will be the world's first public demonstration of the latest views ETS2.What news can expect the players?

First of all, completely remodeling will be put to the capital of France - Paris, and this part of the country which has been present in the game so far will be completely refreshed.

There will be three new points unloading, each with a different degree of difficulty.Increased will be a variety of points of delivery of cargo.

The new area is a brand new vegetation and about fifteen new locations in the form of towns, picturesque French villages and landmarks.
http://www.imgn.pro/pierwszy-swiecie-pokaz-euro-truck-simulator-2-vive-la-france-oraz-innych-atrakcji-imgn-pro-pga-2016/
Article is in Polish language and it is translated using Google translator
Source

Reactions: Empire KickAss

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
So nice !! Now I think it's possible to see the DLC coming before Christmas ! :D
Was about to say exactly the same! My betting is on the release date anniversary for ETS2 later this month ;)

Reactions: David.Ikaël

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
Was about to say exactly the same! My betting is on the release date anniversary for ETS2 later this month ;)
It's holidays tomorrow : So it'd be great if it's out in the next 2 weeks :p

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
It's holidays tomorrow : So it'd be great if it's out in the next 2 weeks :p
I'm working now so no such joy for me! Release date for ETS2 was 19th October 2012 so we'll see tomorrow if it's out! Fingers crossed!