Virtual Trucking Company Management System (1 Viewer)

Hey guys! I recently began developing a semi content management system for virtual trucking companies. I say semi because it's not aimed to be very customizable via a front end panel, although I have no problems with people customizing the code to rework/redesign to specific needs. As of right now it's at a very early stage in development but some of the main features you can expect with the initial release will be a job submission system, job dispatch system, company and user specific statistics, user to user messaging system, admin panel for controlling each of the aspects of the application, and maybe even a ranking system that allows players to progress and work towards something as they complete jobs. Unfortunately there's a lot of work that must go into this and I will be offering the script for a fee, nothing too crazy but defiantly something that would make the work worth my time.

I'd like to get an opinion from the community on how popular something like this might be considering the other options that are available. What would you be willing to pay for something like this? What do you think about the features I've decided on for the initial release.

This application will not be managed and you would be free to host on your own server.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

[Update 3/2/2016]

Hey guys just a little update. Unfortunately I'm more of a backend developer with not much design skills, but here are some screenshots of the current system. Please keep in mind this is nowhere near complete.

View attachment 3746 View attachment 3747 View attachment 3748 View attachment 3749

Playa

Last edited:

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Hey guys! I recently began developing a semi content management system for virtual trucking companies. I say semi because it's not aimed to be very customizable via a front end panel, although I have no problems with people customizing the code to rework/redesign to specific needs. As of right now it's at a very early stage in development but some of the main features you can expect with the initial release will be a job submission system, job dispatch system, company and user specific statistics, user to user messaging system, admin panel for controlling each of the aspects of the application, and maybe even a ranking system that allows players to progress and work towards something as they complete jobs. Unfortunately there's a lot of work that must go into this and I will be offering the script for a fee, nothing too crazy but defiantly something that would make the work worth my time.

I'd like to get an opinion from the community on how popular something like this might be considering the other options that are available. What would you be willing to pay for something like this? What do you think about the features I've decided on for the initial release.

This application will not be managed and you would be free to host on your own server.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Playa

Would depend on the features that make it to release as to how much I'd pay if I were looking for something like this, £35? Would definitely be worth that in my eyes if it had a live map and things also :)

Best of luck with your project, sounds great!

Advertisement

Would depend on the features that make it to release as to how much I'd pay if I were looking for something like this, £35? Would definitely be worth that in my eyes if it had a live map and things also :)

Best of luck with your project, sounds great!

Thanks for the feedback, live map would defiantly be a great feature to look into!

Feb 28, 2016
Yes I see it quite a bit as well but many layouts can be very unique. Bootstrap is a very great framework it just needs someone with design skills, which I don't have but this script will not restrict anyone from customizing the design.

The project hasnt moved much lately unfortunatly. World of trucks has a api that will be released soon, which will allow access to job information seamlessly which I will use to create a more automated job submission system. Due to that not yet being released the project is temporarily at a stand still.

As for having multi-regional measuring systems I just planned on using standard measurments but multi support could easily be added, ill add that to the todo list.

Reactions: Maticus1999

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
"Financhal" - Financial, just a slight spelling error. :P

Looks very clean, when it's ready and downloadable it's probably worth anything between £20 and £30 simply because of the design. Add a live map and driver tracker and it'd totally be worth the £30-£35 as @Max said. Looks very clean, bootstrap is a common system as said by 4D, but at least everyone's familiar with it, there's not a lot to learn.

Reactions: Max

Users who are viewing this thread