Virtual Truck Driver Daily - The Daily ETS2 YouTube Series!! (2 Viewers)

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! Welcome to the home of Virtual Truck Driver Daily! In today's episode we are working through the night to get our load to a new customer in Mannheim! But before we left Belgium we were treated to an amazing sunset whist we were on the ring of Brussels! Come take a look, it's amazing trust me!!! #WeAreKnightHaulage#FeelTheHeart#RenaultRangeT

Hi guys what's going on? I'll be honest with you all today.. Today & Tomorrow's VTDD Episodes are non driving episodes as for reasons explained in tomorrow's video. If you don't want to watch the non driving episodes I return to driving on Wednesday 1st Nov. Today's VTDD was supposed to be a B.T.S video but I had to use that for today's VTDD and tomorrow's is a Photo montage explaining the circumstances and legality things I will have to adhere to in the coming weeks. I'd like to say more but I can't. It's just the way it is. Sorry.

Advertisement

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! How are we doing today guys. Well I need to sit and chat with you all on a serious level because there are something's I need to explain regarding this week in VTDD. There are things that I can say and a lot that I can't say... legally. I hope you understand. Again I apologise for another non-driving episode, I am back behind the wheel tomorrow!! #WeAreKnightHaulage#FeelTheHeart#RenaultRangeT

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! A friend of mine who is a long distance lorry driver, who I have known for years had to use Calais and with all the migrant's there causing all the grief. Well I spoke to him this morning and he is annoyed by the lack of help and/or assistance out there for all lorry drivers was 0%! Well with the help of my subscribers I want to make the change and get the ball rolling on getting this sorted! #WeAreKnightHaulage#FeelTheHeart#RenaultRangeT

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! What's cracking guys? Welcome back to another episode of VTDD! So I open today's episode with some real life snow footage! This clip was recorded on Sunday 10th December 2017 at 11am! Today I accidentally turned my mic settings down so this caused me to become quiet so I apologise! #WeAreKnightHaulage#FeelTheHeart#RenaultRangeT#MarcoRangerT#LoneRangerT

Advertisement

Advertisement

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! We have hit the big 700th EPISODE! I seriously never thought we'd get to 10 let alone 700! I just want to thank you all for your support! Your support kept me going when I wanted to quit, so thank you everyone weather your subscribed or not! THANK YOU!! #WeAreKnightHaulage#FeelTheHeart#RenaultRangeT#LoneRangerT#MarcoRangeT

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! It's official we are spending our VTDD Christmas in Italy! I've been waiting to come down here for a long time so thank you to the Knight staff for arranging this trip to Italy! Maybe Knight can get a few customers down here in this part of the new land! #WeAreKnightHaulage#FeelTheHeart#RenaultRangeT#LoneRangerT#MarcoRangeT

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread