Virtual Truck Driver Daily - The Daily ETS2 YouTube Series!! (2 Viewers)

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! It's that time, the time where we go into the unknown. That's right we are off to Ireland! So Ireland came to the ETS2 world when (channel supporter's) ProMods brought out their massive new updated ProMods with a lot of things added, well 3 new country's to be exact - Come and take a look at Ireland VTDD style!

[youtube]

Advertisement

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! This is a behind the scenes when I filmed episode #604. I've been wanting to do something like this for a while, and whilst I wasn't using my GoPro I thought to put it on and record the whole trip over my shoulder. The quality of the footage is less then I expected so I decided to try and do a Behind The Scenes and see what response it gets.

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! Yesterday I spoke about an issue I was having at the new channel tunnel rebuild that came in ProMods 2.20. After talking with the ProMods team, Nico & Knight Haulage and after going through all the error codes and gamelog files it's the company.scs file mod (for the animated gates) that was the sole issue. We all don't know why it's done this but we have sorted it and I will say that ProMods is SAFE! I know I received a few email's and I want to stress ProMods is SAFE!

Advertisement

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! Hi guys! It's time for the daily dose of VTDD for you all to enjoy! I'll be honest I've really loved driving through SCS' France these past few days! SCS did an amazing job on France, just like Scandanvia and from what I have seen about Italy.. SCS will raise their bar higher! Big few months coming up for the ETS2 Simulator... I can not wait #FeelTheHeart#WeAreKnightHaulage

Reactions: 4D1L

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! Hi guys! It's time for the daily dose of VTDD for you all to enjoy! I'll be honest I've really loved driving through SCS' France these past few days! SCS did an amazing job on France, just like Scandanvia and from what I have seen about Italy.. SCS will raise their bar higher! Big few months coming up for the ETS2 Simulator... I can not wait #FeelTheHeart#WeAreKnightHaulage

Still need to get my laptop to last long enough for a proper drive through France!

Advertisement

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! Hello guys. I've been wanting to do this video for a while. Basically I have a few people messaging me via social media about various things, and then I also wanted to take the time to say to the people who talk about me behind my back that I don't care what you say. I have a problem when your coming to me trying to be my mate and then speaking un-kind about me after I've helped you.. Well guess what you won't beat me down! #WeAreKnightHaulage#FeelTheHeart#RenaultRangeT

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! Hi guys how are we today. I won't lie I am feeling under the weather today so I did a lot of today's driving off camera, but to make up for it I recorded some of the trip and then overlaid some music from NoCopyRightSounds for you all to enjoy so today we have a mix of me.. and music! Hope you enjoy! #WeAreKnightHaulage#FeelTheHeart#RenaultRangeT#OptiDrive#OptiFuelChallenge

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! (Rant start's 15 minutes into the video) After reading some twitter remarks made by the public towards Lorry Drivers made my blood boil.. and I had to say something because it's bloody ridiculous and people should show some respect towards lorry drivers because nearly everything we use has been on a truck at one point or another. #WeAreKnightHaulage #FeelTheHeart #RenaultRangeT

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread