Virtual Truck Driver Daily - The Daily ETS2 YouTube Series!! (1 Viewer)

Hello everyone and welcome to my new thread here at TruckSim.Org!

I forgot about this website until Max reminded me, and I am sorry about that.

So Virtual Truck Driver Daily (VTDD) is nearing it's 1st birthday. This series started on the 10th October 2015. I know what your all thinking that it's more than a year, but I took sometime off because I was unwell. I wanted to give back to the Swift Haulage community something, for taking a chance on a nobody like me. So 1 night in 2015 I decided to think of names for this daily ETS2 series. I mulled it over for day's and day's thinking of names. I came up with Virtual Truck Driver (because that is what ETS2 is so us) and just plopped 'Daily' on the end, and there you go that's how VTDD was born. I suffer with various medical conditions, and mental issues. I remember the 1st video VTDD #1 - To Remis with my Scania (Modded by Ben Haylett) and an empty Bodex walking floor trailer, I was so anxious that people would laugh at me with and rip the micky out of me, I actually didn't post it for 4 days. When I finally plucked up the courage to post VTDD #1 Live my heart was racing and I was really panicking, not noticing that a Renualt Range T video I did was at that point hitting 1k views. I posted that video and totally forgot all about it, but to come to the stage where I now do voiceovers (Max will tell you that I was stressing over it), and now you can't shut me up!

Now I sit here and I can say, my series is 1 year old (in a few days)... It's mad, it really is!

Watch the 2nd day of the Anniversary Trip below

Advertisement

Thank you for the support guys! It's really appriciated! It's been a long year and it's been a personal journey both mentally and physically! Thank you again!

Hello everyone, today's video will be a lot earlier then normal today as I have prior plans today and won't be back till late! Today see's us on leg number 3 as we head towards Germany! I am loving this trip and it's amazing! Getting to see the sights of places I have been to on VTDD!! Enjoy today's video and I will see you again tomorrow! :D

Reactions: Empire

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Thank you for the support guys! It's really appriciated! It's been a long year and it's been a personal journey both mentally and physically! Thank you again!

Hello everyone, today's video will be a lot earlier then normal today as I have prior plans today and won't be back till late! Today see's us on leg number 3 as we head towards Germany! I am loving this trip and it's amazing! Getting to see the sights of places I have been to on VTDD!! Enjoy today's video and I will see you again tomorrow! :D

Just realised you're nearly on day 365! That's crazy James!

I know @Max it's mad isn't it. I am more surprised that I stuck with it and actually made it to 1 year!... but we need to wait on the party as we have the small task of releasing today's video! I am back with the 5th Leg of this massive trip!!! I actually edited this on Friday so I can't exactly remember where we are, so sit back and listen to me rabbiting on!!

Hello everyone. It'f finally time to say I have done it, I made it 1 whole year, well 18 months, but I still made it to 365 Daily episodes of Virtual Truck Driver Daily! 1 whole year! That is mad! I always thought I would throw the towel in before I made it to 1 year. I never thought I would make it to 10 let alone 365. Thank you all for the support and all the love you have shown the channel, it's been amazing! 248 day's long is the current streak we are on, 248 video's in a row. Now that's mad! Onto the matter at hand, we are on the final leg of the Anniversary Trip. Today we finally hit home soil and tip in Cambridge! Come along and enjoy the English countryside in the South East!

Advertisement

Hello friends of mine on this very cold day! As I said yesterday I am releasing today's Virtual Truck Driver Daily episode a lot earlier than normal because have because I have plans for this evening so I won't be here. Today I haul 1 of the Swift Timber trailers today! I know Timber is on the way back, but not for at least another 6+ months, as there is still a lot more work to be done! Enjoy today's episode!

Hello everyone! I am back with another episode of VTDD! I am on the short run today as I need to take another load to France tomorrow. But with 1 problem I am in Groningen and the trailer for France (tomorrow) is in Rotterdam, so after a few calls and email's with the planners they have found me a load to take to Rotterdam! Do you want to come and see the scenery?

Advertisement

Hello everyone and thank you for your support! It means the world to me. Today I want to show off my new toy, a Head Tracking Unit from Edtracker. I have been looking at getting a head tracking device and I was saving up for the TrackIR system, but an iRacing friend of mine suggested to me to go take a look at EDtracker. EDtracker is little English company based in Warwickshire. I made contact with EDtracker about 2 weeks ago. I ordered a Edtracker Pro Unit as I am crap at DIY electronics (they do have DIY/build it yourself packs that start at £10). So after a week of thinking it over I purchased a EDtracker Pro unit on the Thursday lunchtime and it arrived (1st Class sign for delivery is £4) Saturday morning, and I have to say it's an amazing little unit! I took a while to set everything up (mainly becasue I wanted to take it step by step slowly) but after setting the unit up, I was itching to play ETS2 with it, and as you'll be able to see, it's an amazing unit that changes the whole perspevtive and makes ETS2 fully realistic! You should take a look. (Pro Unit is £45 + £2 for micro usb cable & £4 for delivery)

EDtracker website: http://www.edtracker.co.uk/shop/products

Today's video:

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread