Virtual Truck Driver Daily - The Daily ETS2 YouTube Series!! (1 Viewer)

VTDD_James1

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! Well the title say's all really. I needed to get a lot of KM's chewed up, but unfortantly there is a crash between a HGV and a car, unfortantly it blocked the motorway, and I couldn't get off for at least 4hrs (Game Time) #WeAreKnightHaulage#FeelTheHeart#RenaultRangeT#LoneRangerT#MarcoRangeT

Advertisement

VTDD_James1

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! Sorry guys I didn't have much to talk about today and to be really honest I just wanted to be by myself. Today was a mentally straining day. Sorry guys that just happens from time to time! #WeAreKnightHaulage#FeelTheHeart#RenaultRangeT#LoneRangerT#MarcoRangeT

VTDD_James1

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! Well the title speaks for the episode really, when I 1st got set up to record this episode I was like 'no more than 10mins'.. I manged 20 so a little bonus for you all... Need to go sleep now though!! #WeAreKnightHaulage#FeelTheHeart#RenaultRangeT#LoneRangerT#MarcoRangeT

VTDD_James1

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! I must be back in the UK! It's raining. I will admit it is nice to see some rain, must have been lucky with the weather in Europe! #WeAreKnightHaulage#FeelTheHeart#RenaultRangeT#LoneRangerT#MarcoRangeT

VTDD_James1

Wow it's been a long time since I logged in! Hi everyone how are you doing today? The VTDD series is back up and running! Be sure to check out my channel for ETS2 daily uploads!

[youtube]

VTDD_James1

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! I am always thinking of new ways to streamline things and I think I might have found a way to do this with the music! Enjoy #WeAreKnightHaulage

VTDD_James1

WOW! 800 Episodes.. the run to 1000 is close! WOW SO CLOSE thank you foe all the love and support as we push to 1000!

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)