Virtual Truck Driver Daily - The Daily ETS2 YouTube Series!! (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! It's the last day of this new trial run for VTDD and today I talk about the new Renault Trucks Gamma T! It's amazing all these new feature's they are adding and changing around! So let me know if you like the older way VTDD is recorded or the newer way! Video's go back to the older way for this week till I get all the feedback from the newer way of doing things! Take care and thank you for taking the time to watch the trial video's!

Advertisement

Advertisement

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! So after speaking with Planner Will, I am to make my way back as quick as I can to Grimsby. So today I take a little trip from Longyearbyrn to Murmansk (Russia) to start this long trip back. Today is a super long episode as really I wanted to speak about things, but then I forgot what I wanted to talk about so I talked about random things. I hope you enjoyed being inside my head :D

It's Virtual Truck Driver Daily Time! Today is a very personal and emotional day. I didn't want to talk about this, but I started to talk about it, and the whole story for today wouldn't make sense unless I talked about my past. It's time for me to say my piece, just to add some closure in my life. and to start getting over it and moving forward with my life, without looking over my shoulder all the time.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread