Virtual Midlands Bus Company (Closed) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukeeee

Shalom to you all!
Sep 1, 2016
Hello!
We are a new company to OMSI 2 and would like this to be a success, This company is called Virtual Midlands. We will be accepting drivers who are interested to join and have the ability to drive well, and not make any mistakes.To join our new company, it's very easy!
All you need to do is join our discord server: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
And once you have joined you only need to tell your maps and buses!!
If you have any questions regarding the company, contact us via discord. Enjoy!
Many Thanks,
CEO Luke B
CEO Luke T
CEO Callum

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
Hi Virtual Midlands, I am a repainter but when I took the drivers test you actually controlled my PC, I spoke to my mate Adam Berry or @BusesInThe UK and he said you guys did the same to him too, please tell me if I am wrong by saying you are TRYING to make people fail their test. I have evidence because when I pulled into Cotterell Station, I stopped put my handbrake on and then my bus started to roll forward. Not trying to put you out of business I am just 1. Making sure you understand my point and 2. Insuring people who join in the future.

Hi Virtual Midlands, I am a repainter but when I took the drivers test you actually controlled my PC, I spoke to my mate Adam Berry or @BusesInThe UK and he said you guys did the same to him too, please tell me if I am wrong by saying you are TRYING to make people fail their test. I have evidence because when I pulled into Cotterell Station, I stopped put my handbrake on and then my bus started to roll forward. Not trying to put you out of business I am just 1. Making sure you understand my point and 2. Insuring people who join in the future.
Well that was one of her colleges and we are very sorry for that.

Advertisement

Johnny Depp

Virtual County Links Founder
Jun 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Hello!
We will be controlling your driving for 5 minutes using TeamViewer to see if you have the ability to drive well enough.
To join our new company, it's very easy.
All you need to do is apply here: Virtual Midlands VBC
And join our discord server: Discord

If you have any questions regarding the compay contact us via discord. Enjoy!
Many Thanks,
CEO Luke B
CEO Luke T
CEO Callum

Company will officially start running very soon.

A friend told me....

Advertisement

Hello everyone!
As a team, we have decided to reopen Virtual Midlands with duties and roles in place. This is Version 2. We operate on several maps such as:
Bowdenham V4
Add on London ( when realesed )
Buses of the West country 2.9
We will give more information soon.

Virtual Midlands is reopening tonight at 5pmGMT. Join our discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
On our discord there will be more information, we hope to see you there tonight.
Thanks
CEO's Of Virtual Midlands.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread