Videos of Real Buses (1 Viewer)

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok, unlike last time on Aussiex, I checked more thoroughly to make sure I wasn't creating a duplicate topic and I'm not (i hope),

so here is the place to put real bus videos! 

Now someone is gonna tell me one already exists! xD  

Advertisement

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Banned Member
Apr 1, 2016
Chester, UK
I video buses and trains as a hobby. I should start the buses again really. Feel free to check out these bus videos though. I have all my videos under a nickname I go by and this is not meant to advertise it. If you feel this violates the advertising rule, please let me know and I will remove it.

Journies on buses:

Reactions: Lukeyboi

Advertisement

Apr 1, 2016
Bit of a precarious camera position. Worcestershire?  Sounds healthy for an RM though!

Best RM around, Last year we did that same rally and it struggled to get up Fish Hill we had to go down to gear 2. But now it pulls up that hill in 3rd. It never broken down on us *touch wood*. Also we have taken it to Scotland, Ireland and France and no problems other than a bulb going out.

D

Deleted member 422

Well if its near me I will have to try and give it a visit! I saw an RM in Niagara, heavily modified and it looks ugly. Then to top it off, the destinations shown on the rollblind for the 23 were incorrect! Just think that's what your saving it from :)

Reactions: Darth Melchett

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread