Video Production (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2014
Cool!
Nice video, nice cars, just great! If you have the chance, do more of these! :)

The annoying thing about those cool Japanese cars is that they all have the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car (not a problem in the UK of course). I actually thought about buying an Evo (though they were a bit out of my price range back then, lol :D), but decided it wouldn't be a good idea because of the steering wheel issue.

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
Cool!
Nice video, nice cars, just great! If you have the chance, do more of these! :)

The annoying thing about those cool Japanese cars is that they all have the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car (not a problem in the UK of course). I actually thought about buying an Evo (though they were a bit out of my price range back then, lol :D), but decided it wouldn't be a good idea because of the steering wheel issue.
I do intend to! The page hosting the Jap Meet shared the video and I've had a mostly positive reaction so I do want to make more as I attend more shows. Got one on Sunday, all kinds of cars going so I'll have a good amount of material for that one. Thanks for your comment! :)

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Tried my hand at some video production from the Japanese Car Meet we have up here. The music kind of lets it down but for a first attempt I don't think it was too bad! :p

This music for the next japmeet video, yeah? :D

In other news, what camera are you using for photos/video? Looks pretty sharp :P

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread