Very off-topic (1 Viewer)

Feb 12, 2016
Not about Eurovision, but who else heard of the bomb found at Old Trafford? A controlled explosion has already been carried out as well. Scary thought that if it hadn't been found there could have a lot of deaths  :(

Advertisement

South England Design Team

INACTIVE
Banned Member
Apr 28, 2016
Yeah just saw that. But I personally think the security actions taken were perfect. As for the person responsible for it, I hope he is caught and severely punished. Why would you even do something like that?

Yep, I totally agree! Scaring people and disrupting their lives is why they do it, they've been noticed and its all over national TV. So whoever did it has succeeded sadly :(

Advertisement

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Thing is though, if you drive for a living you see this stuff ALL DAY long. I only did a few jobs today as it was quiet, but if I go get my dashcam from my van now I'll show you what I mean.

Meh, apparently I need to format the SD card as only a few files were saved lol. Anyway I came across someone driving the wrong way through a junction (would have had to drive over give way lines and an arrow as well as go on the wrong side of the road to get there), then someone who pulls out of Asda without stopping, forcing me to brake then drives the wrong way through a junction and through no entry signs.

Actually no, found one

• Failing to give way when instructed by give way markings and signage

• Proceeding into a box junction before the exit is clear

• Displaying a sign with the intention to cause offence

• Driving on the wrong side of the road

• Passing on the right of a pass left sign

• Entering a road as prohibited by a no entry sign

Standard

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: whistlehead

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
http://www.ustream.tv/nasahdtv

The first inflatable habitation module (read: Space bouncy castle) is being deployed on the ISS right now. It's not exactly riveting viewing, but it is exciting because this is exactly the kind of thing which has been proposed for long-distance space travel and early stages of planetary colonisation.

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread