[Vehicle] Volvo Olympian 10.4m (Modded) [Deleted] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
Can't seem to change the display on this thing. I've tried using the 92 box in the Alt menu and I've also used the shortcut Ctrl+NumPad Keys. It does come up on the matrix the correct number however when I do Shift+Y it says No Display Set...

Advertisement

Hello everyone, 

I have a problem in OMSI 2 with the 10.4 Volvo Olympian (All of them in fact inc. 12.4). I set the destination blind using the OMSI tool and using the IBIS System keyboard shortcuts and the passengers don't get on the bus! I pull right up to the bus stop, open up the doors and nothing! I've tried it it on various maps and nothings works. 

I would appreciate anyone to help me please! 

Thankyou, Rob

Hello everyone, 

I have a problem in OMSI 2 with the 10.4 Volvo Olympian (All of them in fact inc. 12.4). I set the destination blind using the OMSI tool and using the IBIS System keyboard shortcuts and the passengers don't get on the bus! I pull right up to the bus stop, open up the doors and nothing! I've tried it it on various maps and nothings works. 

I would appreciate anyone to help me please! 

Thankyou, Rob

H there,

You can't change the destination with the OMSI tool or the IBIS as it does not work. You need to press F8 and then scroll the correct destination using either the PgUp or PgDn buttons.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
For rollband buses like this you need to have a specific set of rollband files installed for the bus. A lot of buses use their own system, I don't know if a set has been released for this bus.

Advertisement

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey,

I used this bus on the U18 and all passengers do is moan/ give you bad driver reports.

I drive the same route same style on a different bus and I get not one complaint from passengers,

Hopefully you can fix this issue as that is bugging me from driving it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread