Status
Not open for further replies.

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Can't seem to change the display on this thing. I've tried using the 92 box in the Alt menu and I've also used the shortcut Ctrl+NumPad Keys. It does come up on the matrix the correct number however when I do Shift+Y it says No Display Set...

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Apr 1, 2016
You need to manually select the destination using the F8 and Page Down (Pg Dn) keys.

University and Bus Station dont display on the board. They are just blank. Another fault I have found is the SC logo on the back is back to front. The doors have a small gap on the right hand side.

Robsmith170

May 31, 2016
Hello everyone, 

I have a problem in OMSI 2 with the 10.4 Volvo Olympian (All of them in fact inc. 12.4). I set the destination blind using the OMSI tool and using the IBIS System keyboard shortcuts and the passengers don't get on the bus! I pull right up to the bus stop, open up the doors and nothing! I've tried it it on various maps and nothings works. 

I would appreciate anyone to help me please! 

Thankyou, Rob

simulatorguy101

Custom Content Creator
Apr 5, 2016
Hello everyone, 

I have a problem in OMSI 2 with the 10.4 Volvo Olympian (All of them in fact inc. 12.4). I set the destination blind using the OMSI tool and using the IBIS System keyboard shortcuts and the passengers don't get on the bus! I pull right up to the bus stop, open up the doors and nothing! I've tried it it on various maps and nothings works. 

I would appreciate anyone to help me please! 

Thankyou, Rob

H there,

You can't change the destination with the OMSI tool or the IBIS as it does not work. You need to press F8 and then scroll the correct destination using either the PgUp or PgDn buttons.

busman16

Apr 5, 2016
hi, can't get passengers on either, tried the f8 thingy and added various rollblinds to the folder, but display board still only shows route number and green or white square

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
For rollband buses like this you need to have a specific set of rollband files installed for the bus. A lot of buses use their own system, I don't know if a set has been released for this bus.

Lukeyboi

Veteran Member
Apr 5, 2016
Hey,

I used this bus on the U18 and all passengers do is moan/ give you bad driver reports.

I drive the same route same style on a different bus and I get not one complaint from passengers,

Hopefully you can fix this issue as that is bugging me from driving it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.