[Vehicle] Dennis Dart Duple Metsec T04 AA3 Upgrade pack [Deleted] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2016
Last edited by a moderator:

Coachman

If it isn't broke, fix it until it is!
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Mar 20, 2016
Hi.

I'm having a problem with the pack. I installed it straight to vehicles folder as recommended above however i noticed the folder Name is different that the gx7767 download. when i try to load theirs no picture of the bus in the selection screen and no regs etc so it wont load in game. I tried to add it to the Dennis_dart_10.3M_KMB_AA3_42 folder. it loads but their are sounds missing for example when it idles theirs nothing, no door sounds, or blinker sounds. and the uk version will not move

cheers in advance 

steve

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
@Lowlander21 Is there any chance you can tidy this upgrade up a bit and reupload it? It seems like a lot of people, including myself, are having trouble using it, even having followed all of the instructions in the readme.  It would be great to be able to use this bus in a better state.

Jan 20, 2016
I would release all the necessary files, however, this bus uses sounds and scripts from MAN1333's dart with Naphthalenes Allison scripts.

I can provide links to the various files, but due to MAN1333 not being very active any more, I have been unable to acquire permissions to release his work, only state that it is a requirement to have it. Come to think of it, i did add the Naphthalene files, but not the MPD files.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
I would release all the necessary files, however, this bus uses sounds and scripts from MAN1333's dart with Naphthalenes Allison scripts.

I can provide links to the various files, but due to MAN1333 not being very active any more, I have been unable to acquire permissions to release his work, only state that it is a requirement to have it. Come to think of it, i did add the Naphthalene files, but not the MPD files.

In that case, if you just reupload it with links to the required files in the readme and instructions on what do do with them, everything should be fine :) Might also be a good idea to provide a link to one of the GX7767 Olympians which has the correct fonts - not all of them do.

Coachman

Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Mar 20, 2016
In that case, if you just reupload it with links to the required files in the readme and instructions on what do do with them, everything should be fine :) Might also be a good idea to provide a link to one of the GX7767 Olympians which has the correct fonts - not all of them do.

Just to reiterate, I managed to get all files from either the man1333 dart or the sd200 with the exception of the retarder sounds. And it works like a charm. With just a few small issues no heater and the passengers complain that the lack of lighting even when the interior lights are switched on. However I expect that is an issue with the model not this pack. 

Coachman

Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Mar 20, 2016
Firstly download the above file and the dennis dart MPD from man1333 from the link below or do a google search. Copy the anzeigen folder into omsi/vehicles.

Then copy the contents of the Dart_DM_AA3 folder into the Dennis_Dart_10.3M_KMB_AA3_42 folder.

Next open the dart mpd .rar file and go to Dennis_Dart_mpd/Sound and copy all the .wav files into your vehicles/Dennis_Dart_10.3M_KMB_AA3_42/sound_new and replace any files if required. 

worked for me.

hope that helps 

Advertisement

Jan 13, 2016
Firstly download the above file and the dennis dart MPD from man1333 from the link below or do a google search. Copy the anzeigen folder into omsi/vehicles.

Then copy the contents of the Dart_DM_AA3 folder into the Dennis_Dart_10.3M_KMB_AA3_42 folder.

Next open the dart mpd .rar file and go to Dennis_Dart_mpd/Sound and copy all the .wav files into your vehicles/Dennis_Dart_10.3M_KMB_AA3_42/sound_new and replace any files if required. 

worked for me.

hope that helps 

Thanks for this worked perfectly now i can use the mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread