Resources Vector Logo Collection (1 Viewer)

D J

VirtualHub Geezer & West Midlands Veggie
Apr 15, 2017
West Midlands
virtualbus.co.uk
Hi all, I know it can be hard at times to find a good quality logo to use for repaints, so I've started an area on my website to host SVG and PNG logos from bus companies. It's currently very small, however I'll try to keep updating it most days to help the collection grow.

If anyone has any requests, then feel free to let me know, either on here or through the contact page on the website. Thanks.

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Hi all, I know it can be hard at times to find a good quality logo to use for repaints, so I've started an area on my website to host SVG and PNG logos from bus companies. It's currently very small, however I'll try to keep updating it most days to help the collection grow.

If anyone has any requests, then feel free to let me know, either on here or through the contact page on the website. Thanks.

Thanks! :)

Reactions: Albastru

Advertisement

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com

could u make ellie rose uk logos ? cant find any good ones thank

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
May I request the bath P&R logos that are seen on the streetdecks and enviro 400s and generally more first logos! Thanks in advance!

Advertisement

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them

Wow! Thanks for doing this!
May I request the B&H vinyls? Thanks in advance

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread