Buses V3D's Regional ALX400 (Free) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Clemenkucc

The one, the only
Jul 10, 2017
Torbay, Devon
This file is now available directly from Fellowsfilm, so all support will be provided from the Release Thread.

The ALX400 Regional variant is out bois, download it on the Belvenis Design facebook page (formerly V3D)

Belevenis Design

Mods and admins if I'm not allowed to say and link this let me know and remove it, if I am then remove this part of the message :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Scientia1423

Nov 11, 2017
It's a shame people don't appreciate what V3D has made for us by dedicating his time to make the ALX400, yet the only thing they care about is getting the bus. However since it is out now, hopefully there won't be negative emails sent to him like before, unless someone continues the negative feedback and gets the decision reversed.

Advertisement

I'd see a Doctor about that...
Nah I’m good

It's a shame people don't appreciate what V3D has made for us by dedicating his time to make the ALX400, yet the only thing they care about is getting the bus. However since it is out now, hopefully there won't be negative emails sent to him like before, unless someone continues the negative feedback and gets the decision reversed.
Oh god maybe I should of considered that, well I can be an inconsiderate [whatever word you want here] sometimes

Ridiculous. He should not give in to these idiots who can't afford £5 for top-quality bus to support a developer. What about everyone who paid for the bus like I did? You know, the normal people who put their hands in their pockets and don't expect everything for free and then whine like little toddlers until they get what they want.

Not blaming V3D at all here, blaming the people who expect everything for free and would actually send hate mail to someone who put countless hours of work into an incredible bus and dared to put a price on it. Couldn't afford it? Too bad.

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
Ridiculous. He should not give in to these idiots who can't afford £5 for top-quality bus to support a developer. What about everyone who paid for the bus like I did? You know, the normal people who put their hands in their pockets and don't expect everything for free and then whine like little toddlers until they get what they want.

Not blaming V3D at all here, blaming the people who expect everything for free and would actually send hate mail to someone who put countless hours of work into an incredible bus and dared to put a price on it. Couldn't afford it? Too bad.
For the very first time, I agree with you. Hammer on the nail!

Advertisement

Oct 24, 2016
Cymru
For the very first time, I agree with you. Hammer on the nail!

I'm also in agreement - as someone who also donated - not just to get the ALX but because I wanted to support V3D's work, this is a little disappointing.

I spent a great deal of time in various places defending his right to do what he did - because of all the entitled whiners who bleated that life is unfair because they couldn't afford to support the work of a person who put a great deal of time and effort into making something for the community.

The fact that he got driven out by all the hate is the reason I left a number of groups and went dark for a while - and while I tried to defend him and his actions, when people start to target you because of your opinion, then yeah its time to just call it quits.

Just to clarify I do not blame V3D for this and I think he made a decision which be believed was right - and I'll support that call, as well as his original decision.

The ALX400 regional was worth putting money into, and I would do it again if the conditions where right for it - silver lining though is that there will be a number of repaints and mods that will come out for the bus - which is good for the community in a way.

Apr 5, 2016
As someone who donated I have to say that it's great to see him back, and poo poo to the haters (get a life), I for one am glad that it's now freely available as it will spark more interest and repaints for it, I do not begrudge the fact I donated for an exclusive bus, but more I dontated for the hard work he put in to both models, the community needs people like him (Rhys, fellows and all the other great developers) to make the game special for us all, keep up the good work guys, and FULL respect to you all.

People should appreciate what they're given in life instead of being ungrateful and judging people When The bus was out for donations people called @V3DStudios "greedy" but he does Quality work and it takes up all his time, like all developers they need funding to keep them selfs going and they're not "greedy" yet now cause its "free" people are changing their thoughts and saying "thanks" or "your the best" soon make your mind up. The omsi community should consider how much work goes into Busses,maps etc. We all should be thankful we got busses and maps and an omsi game and amazing developers and repainters some people are just ungrateful and this is what causes problems

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Meh, /care, he deserved the money. Making content for OMSI costs money anyway (when you do it properly). For example, I use Photoshop exclusively for OMSI stuff, I get through tonnes of stock imagery which costs money. With buses you need sound recording equipment, to take time out of your day to find depots with buses and examine them.

Kyle Clemenkucc

The one, the only
Jul 10, 2017
Torbay, Devon
I didn't have it, now I do. I didn't get the chance to pay for it before he stopped giving it to donators so I was stuffed.

I didn't really mind if I'm honest, the London variant was just as good and, even though it wasn't authentic on the Regional routes, it still looked fantastic on them.

The main reason this makes me excited is the fact that we could be seeing sound mods, repaints etc on Fellowsfilm for this bus which benefits everyone.

Will probably donate to him for making it free, it's a good move on his part

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread