V3D's ALX400! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bus] TransBus ALX400 - Präsentationen von AddOns, Mods und Sonstigem / Presentation room for addons, mods & others - Marcels OMSI-Forum
Progress is amazing so far,just thought I'd throw this here for people who aren't aware, give the guy some encouragement, he's done some amazing work for omsi already in the form of the MAN A20/1, I for one can't wait to thrash this thing around London @Rhys :)

Edited 6/3/17, uploaded latest blender shots

17015703_10155833430578332_5012198521762589818_o.jpg

Last edited:

Advertisement

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
That's the best lower-front end I've seen on an ALX400 model so far. I'm not too sure about the windscreen, destie box or upper deck, but then I might be remembering it wrong as it's a rare sight nowadays.

The lower-front end is the hardest bit to get right, though, so if that's anything to go by, the rest of the model should look very nice indeed. Am looking forwards to seeing progression with this.

Reactions: Stevewoolski

Advertisement

Aug 1, 2016
Wales
It's based on a small fleet of Stagecoach London Tridents that run on my local routes. They are adapted to Stagecoach London's spec so they may not look correct. To me, it looks spot on apart from the slant of the front window.
Okay..... but I'm comparing it to exactly as you've listed it, a London spec of this bus. The lights aren't pronounced enough and neither is the bottom-front bumper. Other than that the texturing is good and the model has come along quickly. The guy just needs to pronounce things more imo (make them more obvious).

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 422

Okay..... but I'm comparing it to exactly as you've listed it, a London spec of this bus. The lights aren't pronounced enough and neither is the bottom-front bumper. Other than that the texturing is good and the model has come along quickly. The guy just needs to pronounce things more imo (make them more obvious).
Oh, the bumpers are the same :P But much of the side, back and interior is Stagecoach, and only Stagecoach London.

May 24, 2016
the bus looks spot on to me thay use then on the 96 now and agen (london)
Yeah. Stagecoach are fond of their ALX400's still. Plumstead garage don't even have that many anymore though, they sold a lot of them to 1st Bus, most of them to Ensign and the rest of them to other little companies. Bromley still have very many of them using at least two of them on each route and are serving the 269 constantly. Stagecoach are getting rid of them within 2 years though as TfL don't want them to be used anymore which actually upsets me a lot.

Reactions: Bradley Good
[Bus] TransBus ALX400 - Präsentationen von AddOns, Mods und Sonstigem / Presentation room for addons, mods & others - Marcels OMSI-Forum
Progress is amazing so far,just thought I'd throw this here for people who aren't aware, give the guy some encouragement, he's done some amazing work for omsi already in the form of the MAN A20/1, I for one can't wait to thrash this thing around London @Rhys :)

Edited 6/3/17, uploaded latest blender shots

View attachment 8743
THAT IS BEAUTIFUL, I feel a tear in my eye. Can't wait to put on NXWM repaint on it if it gets finished. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THE ALX400!!!!!!! :D NXWM still have lots of 03-04 tridents, I catch 1 almost everyday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stevewoolski

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread