[Utility] UK Registration Plate list [Deleted] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
You realise now that I'm going to scrutinise this to find all the problems with it?

Firstly, each line has an additional trailing space character after it. This will likely mean that number plates on vehicles will be shifted slightly to the left. There's also a trailing blank line at the end of the file, I don't know if Omsi ignores this or not. I also found 711 duplicate plates.

Additionally there are 14,809 instances of "00" and 14,804 of "50" which don't exist (I have seen "01" irl however). While not hugely important, there are also 14,748 "66" plates which won't exist until September of this year.

Furthermore, region codes starting with J, T and U don't exist (except for unimportant exceptions) and there are 68,468 of these. Region codes starting with X can only be followed with A-F, there's 16,317 that don't. There's also 32 "SN07" plates that were seen to be too much like "snot" and "TN07" was used instead.

Finally, I found 84 instances of banned plates (e.g. those ending "SEX") in the file. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread