Status
Not open for further replies.

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Apr 1, 2016
Last edited by a moderator:
D

DVA_MEKA18

Hey just thought i might tell you spelt Knebworth wrong only on one sign though apart from that its amazing 

Last edited:
D

DVA_MEKA18

Also any idea why the lothian Hof doesnt work the normal one does but the lothian one no one gets on 

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Apr 1, 2016
Also any idea why the lothian Hof doesnt work the normal one does but the lothian one no one gets on 

I have found this problem with both my HOF and the original. I am looking into it and hopefully it will work in due course.

I believe that hof is for the previous version of the map.

I completely remade the HOF so that it includes the stop names. Announcements will be coming shortly.

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Apr 1, 2016
Updated with new next stop announcements and a HOF. Passengers now get picked up on the buses so it is all good.

D

DVA_MEKA18

Hey thanks for the update 2 questions i presume the TTD data goes in the Hertfordshire LH and 2 what bus is the Volvo B9TL AVBW3? 

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Apr 1, 2016
Hey thanks for the update 2 questions i presume the TTD data goes in the Hertfordshire LH and 2 what bus is the Volvo B9TL AVBW3? 

Yes, sorr, i should have done that. In the morning i will ipdate the file description

Stuart

Jun 30, 2016
I've tried the new hof files for Hertfordshire and then don't pick passengers up for me is there anything I'm doing wrong? 

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Apr 1, 2016
I've tried the new hof files for Hertfordshire and then don't pick passengers up for me is there anything I'm doing wrong? 

There was a fault with the download, sorry. In the RAR file, go to Maps, Hertfordshire and move the contents to 'Hertfordshire LHD'. I forgot to put LHD in the file name. I am re-uploading the new file now. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Reactions: Stuart

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Apr 1, 2016
How do I get the announcements to work 

Did you extract it properly? If you did, then set up the bus and the destinations. Set a timetable and then as your driving along, the announcements automatically play. 

Mar 19, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
Hi I'm having trouble with this file I downloaded it last night and I tried opening the file and it could be damaged but im on Windows10 now and I've downloaded your file before and haven't had this problum before 

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
@Luke konarczak this is yet another file that has become corrupt during our move to Amazon S3 storage for the server... @iMarkeh will have to re-upload the file so it can be available again. 
Fi33QpOd1ubT0WJrb0K8k6iCR2Zni_FH.png

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Apr 1, 2016
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.