Not open for further replies.

Ashley

Jul 27, 2016
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ThisIsAlex

Ashley

Jul 27, 2016
@Luke konarczak

I like new destinations on the man buses and the Mercedes buses one question do u get the green destinations on the man bus like that in the picture 

The green flip-dot matrix display is a Krueger+ Display.

When selecting your vehicle (MAN NL202 EN92 / Mercedes Citaro), select the Krueger + version, not the Krueger ++ versions.

Thanks. :)

Reactions: Luke konarczak

Ashley

Jul 27, 2016
@Richie_RH

This may just be a coincidence however after I downloaded and installed this my Bowdenham V4 has servere issues with the buses as they all go white and some routes have gone missing but apart from download this I haven't touched the map to do it myself.

Do you have the Bowdenham V4 Repaints Pack installed (containing the Bowdenham versions of Stagecoach, Arriva & First)?

Matt432

Jan 16, 2016
Really. Loving the blinds. Please could you make them. For the eclipse dart mpd and winsomes E400. Also I think the renown would look really good with them again great work. Can't stop playing bowdenham now

Matt432

Jan 16, 2016
Hi just wondering if you have the x1 branding. For the solaris. Also i can't get the park and ride to work on the o crone. Any help would be great. Thanks 

Status
Not open for further replies.