Users avatar

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
I am not sure if this is a bug or intended. When I view the site as a guest the users avatar is missing and instead of the normal avatar there is a question mark. After I log in I can see the avatar.
View attachment 4452

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I am not sure if this is a bug or intended. When I view the site as a guest the users avatar is missing and instead of the normal avatar there is a question mark. After I log in I can see the avatar.
View attachment 4452
Pretty sure this has always been the case! Thank you for pointing it out none the less - we can change it if it's bothering a lot of people! :)

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
View attachment 4452
Pretty sure this has always been the case! Thank you for pointing it out none the less - we can change it if it's bothering a lot of people! :)
It's working for me (when I'm not logged as much as when I'm logged).

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Can confirm it also works for me when I'm not logged in, from a device I rarely use (my old Blackberry and let's be honest, who uses those anymore!) I literally revived it today for work use.