[URGENT] Map is so laggy making it stressful to play. (1 Viewer)

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there,
As you know I have a map called The Testing Ground which experiences quite a few lag spikes.

In recent times as I have been building the Drag Strip it has got a lot worse, from freezing once every 5 minutes for about 20 seconds to freezing every 10 seconds for about 1 minute.

This has made my map a very stressful thing to play which is not the final outcome.

I have attached the Logfile below

Attachments

• logfile.txt
    23.5 KB · Views: 66
Solution
It's got worse to the point where the game won't even load without crashing. I am willing to give copies of the map to those who can help me. Please, this is so stressful I'm actually f***ing crying right now!
Mar 30, 2016
London
Hello there,
As you know I have a map called The Testing Ground which experiences quite a few lag spikes.

In recent times as I have been building the Drag Strip it has got a lot worse, from freezing once every 5 minutes for about 20 seconds to freezing every 10 seconds for about 1 minute.

This has made my map a very stressful thing to play which is not the final outcome.

I have attached the Logfile below
Have you optimised it?

Advertisement

This may sound really stupid, but find the tile number and then have a look at how many objects are on that tile. I once ended up with 2000 National Speed Limit signs on 1 tile but becauyse they were all in identical places I didn't notice this. I don't know how I done it either :(
lol, 2000

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread