Urban 90s (Blender file)

Model File Urban 90 Seats

Login to Download

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
That looks awesome Rhys! Will it be used on any of your buses? I can't download it as I don't have Blender, but there is no point of me downloading it anyway as I am not a bus builder for omsi xd.

14dryan

Oct 27, 2016
No. These are much, much worse: http://www.explorerticket.co.uk/img/ciclo.jpg Your bottom would really hurt after doing the 465 from one end to the other
I second that - they're much worse, we have some on metrobus's (crawley) around where i live - they genuinely cause my back to ache!
You think a return journey on the 465 is bad sitting on them, try route 270 metrobus East Grinstead to Brighton 2 hours each way! Butt-Breaking:)

Planesandbuses

Apr 9, 2016
I second that - they're much worse, we have some on metrobus's (crawley) around where i live - they genuinely cause my back to ache!
You think a return journey on the 465 is bad sitting on them, try route 270 metrobus East Grinstead to Brighton 2 hours each way! Butt-Breaking:)
When I got a Citaro K on the 465 with those nice high back seats, it was like sitting on a pillow lol.